Friday, July 20, 2012

Pray for Khayelitsha

Whats up everyone!?!? I hope you are having a great day, and seeing how God is blessing you! Well I thank you ALL so much for your prayers because they are working! I was pretty sick this week and I needed super natural strength and to go on with my day. And God answered my prayers, but please be praying for Luke because I think I might have given it to him! :/ So just pray for Luke and I's health, because we are very active and it sucks when you feel terrible! In other news I just want to share with you all what God is doing here, and how He is working inside of me! Well one thing that I realized this week is God is working on my patience. I have just got aggravated this week over small things, but are affecting my day. Also  I'm recognizing that South Africa needs our prayers for; the parents, they are not accepting their responsibility as a parent. Also pray for the South African boys, there is a lot of teenaged boys getting involved in gangs, and terrorizing the community. And lastly pray for the men in the community. In Cape Town there is an 80% chance that at some point before your child is 18, that he/she will be raped, and a little more than 60% will be raped more than once! And what's even worse is that, most of the rapings are done by their own fathers! When I herd that my heart just sank.. I didn't what to say.. should I ask God if he fell asleep in Khayelitsha? I don't think so, I think this shows how much these men need God, and how we as a world are not standing up for what is unlawful , for what is unholy. I know that is some serious stuff, but it is time to start praying for serious, real problems. Thanks so much, and I know we have the power to move mountains through our prayers. Much love you all! I can't wait to see all of you soon!!
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment